Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's up with March?... Here it is.



The Lineup: March

What I can’t live without: March Madness.  They say that a few billion dollars worth of productivity is lost in this country due to this tournament and I feel bad for the nerds who had to calculate that instead of looking at their brackets.
(Related: 3 UFC events in 10 days + The Ultimate Fighter = Hell Yes)


Welcome to the Family: To the show “Parenthood” on NBC.  Its rare that a show can exceed the expectations of the endless previews during the Olympics.
(UNrelated: America's Best Dance Crew - I used to love you. Now, smh)

You’re currently sleeping on: “Breaking Bad” on AMC.  It’s in its 3rd season.  I had to catch up on the first 20 episodes in only a few weeks but it was well worth it.  Imagine if Emerald threw “Weeds” and “The Wire” in a pot of TV gumbo – BAM!

Was mad at but not anymore:  The Democrats.  They were fumbling this health care thing worse than Adrian Peterson on a rainy day.  But finally, they got the bill passed.  Time will tell how effective this bill will be but at least they took action.


You should have Netflix’d: This Film is Not Yet Rated – Excellent documentary on the film rating industry.  Corruption is kind of everywhere.  Shocking stuff.
(Related: The Hurt Locker – Believe the hype.)

Had to make room on my iPod for:  Fabolous – There is No Competition 2.  Didn’t like the first time Loso worked with Drama but he’s kept the momentum going after putting out the best album of his career.
(Related: Bun B – No Mixtape, Royce the 5’9”, Drake, Lupe Fiasco, Red Cafe)


Kinda embarassed but...: Diggy Simmons can rap… And I kinda like it.

Can’t lie but...: Jay Leno is better than Conan when it comes to hosting the Tonight Show.  I am a fan of Conan but my eyes and the ratings don’t lie.  It’s a better show.  We’ll see what happens in September when CoCo returns to Fox.


Would definitely trade places with: Carlos Slim.  Passed Bill Gates to become the richest man in the world.  And if he walked into my room right now, I would have no idea who he is.  All the money, none of the TMZ… Perfect!


Can’t wait for: The 2010 Masters better know now as, “Returning Tiger, Swinging Club”.  I know I just finished making fun of him but this is going to be the most watched golf event in the history of mankind.

1 comment:

  1. Diggy's gonna be nice. Remember when being nice was important? I'm sure you do.

    Still laughing at the Adrian Peterson line. Cold-blooded.

    You seen Up in the Air? Quality flick. Btw, I'm not surprised by the fact that the film rating system is corrupt. I guess I'll just have to be surprised at how corrupt it is when I rent the joint.

    ReplyDelete